Friday 23 November 2012

I Have A Blog!

It's about time I stop staring at the screen and get on with writing this scary first post already!
Here goes...

Hi All,

My name is Cora Hawkes and I'm from a seaside town in Devon, England where I still live. I'm a busy mum of three boys and a girl, a fiancee to the best man ever (whom I will soon be able to call hubby after almost 16 years of waiting!), a cleaner and tidier of a house that magically makes mess overnight (seriously), and I'm a writer.

My debut novel Rocked Under (Rocked #1) will be available December 2012 in the kindle store.




When I'm not writing, I love to read, and at the moment I'm reading Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer Armentrout which is promising to be even better than the previous two!



Phew! Glad that's over! Hope it wasn't too bad.

So, I'm seriously thinking of putting the Christmas tree up tomorrow as it's going to be raining all day again.
Has anyone else got theirs up yet?



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Rocked under :) sounds like my kind if book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will Rocked Under be available for purchase outside of Kindle? I would really like to read it but have not been able to find a version available to me.

    ReplyDelete